Monday, February 11, 2008

Book Four-The Red-Haired king and his lady






Hey watsup, its Telemakhos here, Odysseus's son. These past couple of weeks have been pretty crazy. I’ve got a lot of information for you guys today. I’ve slowly been making more and more progress on finding my dad; eventually I believe I will see him again. So, me and my bro Peisistratos rolled up in our 2 horse power chariot, to the entrance gate at Menelaos's pad. His house is absolutely huge, and we were greeted really nicely. We arrived at the perfect time; there was a huge party for Helen's and Menelaos's son and daughter. Before I could even ask Menelaos of my dad, he just started going about Troy and my paps, Odysseus. After his story I couldn’t help my self, I started to cry, right there in front of King Menelaos. He made Odysseus seem like the greatest war hero to live. I didn’t feel like such a wuss when every one else started to cry too. When you miss a loved one it hurts more than anything. I feel like my dad is the bravest man, and the greatest warrior to live. I only hope that I will one day see my father. Menelaos told me that my dad is trapped on an island with the god Kalypso. He’s been trapped there since Zeus knows when, if I could only see him for a little bit that would be the coolest thing ever. And I also heard that those suitors are still giving my mom a hard time, if only my dad were here. From the stories I've heard, it sounds like he would split there heads open. Well we’ve got a big trip ahead of us to the island where my dad is, I’m pretty pumped for it. Later

No comments: