Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Book 10



Now I've really gotten good at this story telling thing. These guys must all think I'm the man or something cus these stories are pretty heroic. So here’s the story I told them... After we left the island of Kyklopes, we were sailing around and decide to hit up Aeolus's crib, turns out this guy is like the king of the winds or something, and he has some connections with the gods. He gives us this bag of wind, ya pretty strange but it really helped. We were traveling towards for about ten days AND WE CAN SEE ITHICA. But of course, my idiot crewmates had to open it just because of curiosity. Sometimes when people don’t know about something their curiosity takes over and no matter the consequences they need to know about it. Once the bag was opened we flew all the way back to Aeolus's house. He didn’t give us any more wind because he thought I was cursed by the gods, I don’t blame him. We then had to row all the way to this island, which is inhabited by Laestrygonians, who are Giants. They ended up eating a couple of my men so we had to get out of their fast. As we were leaving the island we were bombarded by boulders thrown by the Laestrygonians and all but my ship was destroyed, ya I know pretty lucky.
So from their we proceed to travel to Aeaea ruled by the smoking goddess Kirke. Ya too bad she turned my pals into a bunch of pigs, which they acted like before. But Hermes has got my back so he gave me this herb which made it so I was immune to her potion. I then showed Kirke who’s the boss and freed all my men. She's just sooooo fine though, that… well… Long story short we end up staying there for a year. Wow Penelope will be SO mad if she hears all this, so you guys can’t tell her anything. Thankfully my men convince me to leave so I talk to Kirke and she tells me that I have to go to Hades and talk to some blind prophet guy. It seems just when I am getting close to home something goes wrong and I get side tracked. I don’t know if I’m every going to get home.

1 comment:

Greek Hero said...

WOW!!! i think you are in a sticky situation. GOOD LUCK!!! I hope to see you soon!!!!