Monday, February 18, 2008

Book 5


Yo, Odysseus here, great news to report. I should get to see my family soon, how sweet is that! Ya I know pretty cool, turns out Athena came to help me again. I don’t know what I would have done with ought her. She talked to Zeus then he told Hermes to make Kalypso let me go, Kalypso even help me make my raft. She was actually pretty cool after everything was said and done; she gave me a bunch of goodies too. Although the ride was rough, a goddess Ino, gave me a veil to help me swim to save my life after my boat crashed. I was reluctant at first but then I realized I didn’t have a choice, and it ended up saving me. Then I ran into some rock which hurt, QUITE a lot. Poseidon has tried to kill me multiple times; I probably shouldn’t have upset him, my bad. Ya so I nearly died then Ino saved me and now I’m just chilin’ at some river and I’m pretty tired from a rugged day, so I’m gonna hit the seaweed.

No comments: