Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Book 21



Hello mates, great news to report, but we'll get into that later. So as I told you last week, Penelope is having a contest to see who will marry her. I know it is very saddening for me to hear. So for this competition the person will need to string MY bow and shoot through the hole of twelve axes lined up in a row. At first I thought this was going to be a piece of cake, but then remembered that it’s been a long, long time since I've used this bad boy. Take a wild guess as who is the first person to try this, TELEMAKHOS, my son, wanting to marry his own mother. Well I understand I guess, if you've been living in the shadow of your dad your whole life, you might want to show people that you’re even better than your dad. He was so close to getting it, as he was almost there he glanced toward me and suddenly failed, I was quite impressed on how close he had come. After many suitors have tried and failed I stepped up to the bow and asked for a try. At first it was a little tricky, I don’t know why but it felt a little more slippery than years before. So I strung the bow with ease, pull the arrow back, BAM, right through all the heads... just like in the good ole days if you know what I mean. haha

No comments: